Ghost (https://ghost.org) is a simple, powerful blogging platform that allows you to share your stories with the world.
Our native Android app is simple, beautiful, and fast, with full offline support. That means you can write, edit and publish blog posts on the go, in the subway, or on a flight - with no frustrations! Then all you need to do is sync it later when you have an Internet connection.
• Simple, intuitive interface based on Material Design
• Markdown editing with preview - swipe to switch between editing and previewing
• Native image upload from your phone or a web link
• Offline mode - the app designed to work 100% offline -- just sync when you're connected later! Ideal for travellers and journalists.
• 100% Markdown compatibility with Ghost - insert images, footnotes and code blocks like you're used to
• Attach tags and a cover image
• Works with Ghost Pro (ghost.io) blogs as well as self-hosted blogs
• Conflict handling - when a blog post is edited simultaneously from the app and elsewhere (e.g., via Ghost web), we will detect the conflict and show you a nice UI to decide what to do - so you never lose your hard work!
This app has been translated to several languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Croatian, and Norwegian. If you'd like to see support for your language, contribute translations @ http://tiny.cc/translate-ghost-android.